Granit 1990iSR Ultra-Rugged Standard Range Scanner
Ensure maximum productivity and uptime with Granit™ 1990iSR standard range ultra-rugged barcode scanner. Best-in-class durability ensures low TCO. Premium scanning performance ensures even damaged or low quality codes scan quickly. Granit XP expands capabilities and redefines ultra-rugged scanning.
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The SR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes. For longer distances, refer to other models in the Granit family.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Following a legacy of successful deployments, the next generation Granit™ XP scanners expand capabilities and redefine ultra-rugged scanning. With a best-in-class 10’ drop spec, Granit™ XP is engineered to keep on working after the impact of drops from loading docks, fork trucks, and picking trucks. The 1 meter (3.3 foot) tumble test indicates long term durability with daily knocks and drops from workstation or waist height. A best-in-class 7,000 tumble specification ensures Granit™ scanners will be ready to work for the long term. And IP67 dust and moisture sealing protect scanning performance under harsh treatment.Barcodes make data entry faster and more accurate, maximizing productivity in your operations. However, damaged and low quality barcodes can make transactions slow and painful. Bad labels commonly occur in the warehouse/DC and industrial space due to low quality printing or damage during handling. Granit XP, built on Honeywell’s next-generation imaging platform, ensures that otherwise challenging labels do not create a bottleneck in your process. The Granit™ XP 1990iSR model offers high-durability, extreme performance scanning for standard range operations. Created for applications where high speed scanning is needed to maximize productivity, and where durability is non-negotiable for low total cost of ownership, the Granit™ XP 1990iSR scanner offers the optimal solution.Find out more about what you can accomplish with Granit XP
192 mm x 76 mm x 100 mm
7.6 in x 3.0 in x 3.9 in
Long Range FR/LR
Area Imager 1280 x 800 pixel array
0 – 100,000 lux
20% minimum reflectance difference
Host System Interface
4.0 VDC to 5.5 VDC
2.35 W 470 mA @ 5 VDC
-30°C – 50°C
-22°F – 122°F
Storage Temperature Range
-40°F – 158°F
-40°C – 70°C
Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
2 m 6.5 ft: 50 drops from -30°C toNEWLINE50°C -22°F to 122°F, uncontrolled RH
3 m 10 ft: MIL-STD-810G, 25°C 77°F, 55% RH
2.4 m 8 ft: 20 drops at 25°C 77°F, 55% RH
7,000 1 m 3.3 ft tumbles
Three-year factory warranty
Power Connector Type