HPE MSA 2060 Small Form Factor chassis with (2) 4-port 10Gb iSCSI Controllers
- LFF and SFF 2060 array models featuring four (4) 10GBase-T iSCSI host ports per controller with integrated RJ45 Ethernet ports, eliminating the need for SFPs and lowering user total cost of ownership.
- Up to a 34% performance increase (IOPs) with latest IN110 firmware release for HPE MSA Gen6 2060 and 2062 array models.
- 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for HPE MSA 2060 LFF array and HPE MSA 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosure.
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
- New 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for MSA 2060 LFF array and MSA 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosure.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 2060 is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
The HPE MSA 2060 allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash storage configurations day one and grow as their needs change.
MSA’s ‘Set and Forget’ Data Services Does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 2060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
HPE MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage solution supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF expansion enclosures for a maximum of 9 enclosures (10 total including the array).
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.
Drive Up to 24 SFF HDD and/or SSD per array model
Storage Capacity 921.6 TB with SFF expansion / 2036.16 TB with LFF expansion (with maximum expansion)
Storage Expansion 24 drive bay 2060 SFF disk enclosure and/or 12 drive bay 2060 LFF disk enclosure (add up to 9)
Host Interface 8-ports 10GbE iSCSI, 4 ports per controller
Storage Controller (2) HPE MSA 2060 10Gb iSCSI storage controllers, 4-ports each
SAN Backup Support Yes
Storage Mirroring Support Yes
Insight Manager Support Yes
Compatible Operating Systems Windows Server 2019 Windows Server 2016 VMWare vSphere 6.7 Red Hat Linux 8 SuSE SLES 15
Clustering Support Yes
Warranty Standard Statement Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange next business day delivery. Disk enclosures, hard drives and Options for the HPE MSA 2060 carry their own warranty.
Energy Efficiency Compliance Energy Star Compliant
Detailed Product Description HPE MSA 2060 Small Form Factor chassis with (2) 4-port 10Gb iSCSI Controllers
Weight (imperial) 11 lb
Weight (metric) 5 kg
Product Dimensions (imperial) 3.5 x 17.5 x 20.0 in
Product Dimensions (metric) 8.9 x 44.5 x 50.8 cm