Hyperion 1300g Light Industrial Scanner
The Hyperion™: 1300g linear-imaging barcode scanner is ideal for scan-intensive and light industrial applications. It features an ideal balance of performance, ergonomics and best-in-class durability (as in tough-enough-to-hammer-nails durable). For years of hassle-free, getting-the-job-done performance, the Hyperion 1300g scanner is the one.
- Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as high density bar code reading in a single device.
- Superior Hand-Held Scanning: Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance.
- Remote MasterMind®: Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning.
- Class-Leading Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers.
We built the Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging barcode scanner to give you outstanding performance, versatility and durability.The 1300g scanner is fast and intuitive to use. Even better, it eliminates the need to buy specialty scanners. That’:s because the 1300g scanner lets you read 13 mil barcodes out to 45.7 cm (18 in) and high-density barcodes as small as 3 mil.And with no moving parts to wear out, the Hyperion 1300g scanner is one of the toughest general duty scanners on the market –: so tough, in fact, you can hammer nails with it!If you value aggressive scan performance and outstanding durability in a general duty handheld linear scanner, the Hyperion 1300g scanner is the one.
Automatic Interface Detection
5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1 in
15 x 11.2 x 7.9 cm
Standard range SR
Single Scan Line
Depth of Field
0.5 – 26 in
0 – 75000 lux
Host System Interface
5 V DC
32 – 122 °F
0 – 50 °C
0 – 95 %
Storage Temperature Range
– 40 – 60 °C
– 40 – 140 °F
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
50 1.5 m 5 ft drops to concrete
Power Connector Type