Outstanding outcomes require outstanding call performance, and seamless, professional audio makes all the difference. We took the incredible call performance of our world-leading Evolve Series, and we made it even better, building in three strategically placed powerful professional microphones and adding our advanced digital chipset and latest signal processing technology. The result is outstanding call quality, every time.
It’s not just a great call. It’s the new standard of great calls.
UC-certified means UC-satisfied.
Satisfaction guaranteed isn’t something you hear very often these days, but we’re bringing it back; Evolve2 65 works with all leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms, for truly seamless collaboration.
If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams-certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimized to give you the best experience with the platform.
Hear the difference
We used our state-of-the-art sound lab to simulate a noisy office environment, with an office speech soundtrack played back through a speaker in a dummy head. Then we tested each product in exactly the same way as the same office soundtrack played, recording the microphone performance, to show how the call would sound to whoever you’re talking to.
Music so good, you can feel it.
We’ve built this headset with powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers and powered it with our most advanced digital chipset ever. With Evolve, we brought you great music while you work. With Evolve2, we’re taking audio quality to a whole new level.
It’s a professional headset, but not as you know it.
Soundproof your ears.
Whether you’re working in the office or on the go, background noise can really disrupt your flow. Put on your Evolve2 65 and feel the noise around you instantly fade, as the isolating foam oval ear cushions and pioneering new angled earcup design work to effectively block out your surroundings, giving you passive noise cancellation like you’ve never experienced.
You could say it’s like a portable quiet room for your head.
Don’t hide when you’re in your stride.
We’ve taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light is automatically activated when you’re on a call or in a meeting, or you can activate it yourself at the touch of a button. So, even when you’re right in the middle of everything, your busylight will protect you from all angles, and all interruptions.
It’s like having a built-in security guard for your concentration.
Battery for days.
Whether you’re in and out of meetings, walking the corridors, or working remotely, it’s good to know your headset can handle the pace. Our advanced battery efficiency technology and that incredible little chipset have helped us to squeeze 37 hours* of juice out of this powerful wireless headset.
But we’ve got you covered with the handy charging stand as well, just in case.
True comfort. True luxury.
We set out to create a wireless headset that would feel so great, you’d forget you were even wearing it. We designed the perfect shape using biometric measurements from hundreds of heads. Then we added soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ear’s natural contours. Finally, we assembled it using durable, premium materials.
Because when it comes to your headset, true luxury is forgetting it’s there.
Thinking outside the box.
As far as things in boxes go, this is kind of a big deal. Before you’ve even unboxed it, you’re holding a pioneering piece of tech that’s leagues ahead of any other headset. But because we have one eye on the future, firmware upgrades and value packs are already on the way to boost it even further.
If you think it’s great now, just wait…
- Active Noise Cancellation : No
- Speaker size : 40mm Ø
- Speaker sensitivity : 117dB @1mW-1kHz
- Speaker max input power : 30 mW
- Speaker frequency range : 20Hz-20.000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth – Music mode : 20Hz-20.000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth Speak mode : 100Hz-8.000Hz
- Microphone type : 3 Digital MEMS : Microphone sensitivity : -26 dBFS/Pa
- Microphone frequency range : 100Hz-8.000Hz
- Audio codecs supported : SBC
- User hearing protection : Jabra SafeToneTM
- Certifications : Leading UC vendors; meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements*
Fit & Comfort
- Headset form factor : On-ear headband
- Music time : Up to 37hrs
- Talk time : Up to 35hrs (with busylight off)/Up to 24hrs (with busylight on)
- Charging time : Up to 90min
- Power consumption : 5V/500mA
- Battery status % after 30 min / 60 min : 40% after 30 min and 80% after 60 min
- Connection (computer and mobile devices) : USB-A/USB-C Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth® device : Yes
- Bluetooth version : Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth profiles : HSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, PBAP v1.1, SPP v1.2
- Operating range : Up to 30m/Up to 100ft
- Bluetooth pairing list : Up to 8 devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections : 2
- Box content : Headset, desk stand (SKU dependent) Jabra Link 380 BT adapter, 1.2m/3.9ft USB-C to USB-A cable, soft pouch, warranty and warning (safety leaflets)
- Packaging dimensions LxWxH : Non-Bundle SKU: 18.85×5.3×21.7cm/7.42×2.09×8.54in Bundle SKU: 18.85×10.35x25cm/7.42×4.07×9.84in
- Main unit dimension : Stereo 186x157x60.5mm/7.32×6.18×2.38in Mono 150x157x60.5mm/5.9×6.18×2.38in
- Weight incl main wearing style : Stereo 176.4g/6.22oz and Mono 99.2g/3.49oz
- Material used : Headband cushion ultra soft foam covered in color-matched silicone, ear cushion soft audio foam covered in
- olor-matched leatherette, aluminium slider arm
- Battery type : Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Warranty : 2 years
- Jabra Direct/Jabra Express : Yes
- Jabra Sound+ : Yes
- LED features and functions : Microsoft Teams notifications*, busylight, incoming call
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +45°C, 14°F to 113°F
- Storage temperature : -5°C to +45°C, 23°F to 113°F